Tell me always I am beautiful Always compliment me Tell me always There’s nobody else but me Always Always Remember me Remember me always Always
– My next guest brought a fairy tale to life in a uniquely personal way, by dressing as Cinderella with one major difference. Her name
– I wanna hear, you were caught drinking in a picture– – Oh. – Behind Miss Adele. – We were at the Grammy Awards, and
Smoking a cigarette in this bone-cold weather Painting images in the air between us Turning the hourglass, watching it drop so fast Checking ideas with
– Alright so tell me about the music video. Are those real cockroaches? ‘Cause I’m from Texas. I don’t do cockroaches, I hate cockroaches. (audience
– Here’s the funny thing, though. We both have Broadway in common, ’cause we both grew, well, you have actual Broadway. And then I just
– As promised, I found some old photos of you. Are you ready to go through them? – Oh boy. – I’m excited, all right!